.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

A wonderful little shop....

While I am trying to choose which photos to post of the Majorelle
Garden, (since I took just a few.....), I thought I would post photos
of this amazing little shop we stumbled upon today........MOOR. The
white enameled Moroccan lanterns caught our eye from the outside.
Lovely!!!! Part clothing. Part artifacts. Part linen. Part pillows. I
bought an old Quran-ic tablet that they used in schools and an old
Arabic wedding contract scroll. So cool!!!! Here are some shop
photos...the tablets on the wall were sold ad a set. All 42 of them.
Wanted them bad. Look at those lights!!!!!! More later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!