.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

GOODBYE ....MOREWAYSTOWASTETIME.BLOGSPOT.COM

I AM TOTALLY BUMMED OUT! My favorite blog.......morewaystowastetime.blogspot has closed its doors. I am so sad to see it go. In my opinion, she really was the Kevin Bacon of design blogs...everything seemed to circle its way back to her blog. There was so much good information about other blogs and shopping in other cities. I found out about so much cool stuff on her site. In fact, I wish we could have had a little notice before she shut down as there was sooooo much information that I wish I could have had a chance to make note of some of it. Oh well, so it is. Leah, you will be missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!