.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

The 12 Days of Xmas Daily Gift Guide - The 8th Day...

It has been pointed out that I am technically going backwards in this whole 12 days of Xmas thing, but it has been intentional..I always though it sounded backwards the other way and since this is my blog..I get to make it up as I go along, right???

Anyhoo........

On the 8th day of Xmas, my true love gave to me.........

........a lovely design book, or two! Who wouldn't love a fabulous coffee table design book by Kelly Wearstler or Jonathan Adler? All three are great sources of inspiration from two completely different viewpoints! I love them both!

The books are from $34.95 - $29.95 each. Stop by and pick one or two up for your favorite deign junkie - they will thank you for it!





No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!