.

Friday, February 12, 2010

YIPPEE!!!!! It's the Yard, Garden & Patio Show!

It's that time of year again - Thank God!!!!!! Today was the start of the Yard, Garden & Patio Show at the Oregon Convention Center. I was DYING to get over there to hear Dan Hinkley - DAN HINKLEY! - speak - but I had client appointments and could not make it...not so for tomorrow - I am heading over there bright and early to take a quick run about the place and then I am lucky enough to have been invited by my darling Mike Darcy to be on his radio show at 10:45 on KXL Radio - AM 750. YIPPEE!!! I love that man......and being on his show is a total blast.....so come down and get a seat during his show or show up at 12 to see Dan Hinkley speak about Tree, Vines and Shrubs - he is indeed the master - and then hang around to see Mike Darcy and Kym Pokorny o the Oregonian talk about " a few of their favorite plants" at 3! All in all, a delightful gardening day will be had - prepare to shop, look and listen!!!!!


Oh...and before I forget....I am hosting a seminar of my own called "Decorate the Outdoors" Sunday morning at 10:30 - don't forget - all seminars at this weekends show are FREE!!!!!...Free is a VERY good price! I would love to see you there!!!!


See you at the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!