.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

my garden this week......

I can't believe that it is not raining for two days straight - it is actually going to be about 80 degrees - YIPPEE!!!!!! I've got to go do some containers at a clients garden and then it is time to get out in my garden! We've been working on the new deck and we are almost done....

Here are some photos of what is happening in my garden this week.......

Isn't she lovely?....and huge!!!!! Agave Americana - medio-picta 'Alba'

Aeonium Blackbeard - ready for his closeup!

Crazy cool!

...little ducks all in a row.......nice little echeveria.....

beautiful succulent wreath.....


Agave franzosinii , parryi truncata (my smallest one) and agave horrida.......


Agave seemanniana ........lovely!!!!

And then there is the dejected Miss Stella - in case you can't tell, she is pouting........ she totally cracks me up!

HILARIOUS!!!!! Have a lovely Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. A stunning photo of beautiful flowers. Thanks so much for posting these incredible delights of nature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding images of flowers. I only see these kind of flowers on garden restaurants and in plastics but here its real. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!