.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

CRAZY WEEK!

So this morning, I had the realization that I have been a total slacker this week and have not posted one damn thing! YIKES! So here is what I've got....

I have a secret little vintage furnishings shop I love that I stopped by this morning...and they had some great things. I love this little boudoir chair at the vanity. Imagine that recovered in a lovely bright-colored toile?

I am loving the green wall. Ever since the High Point Market in the Spring, particularly in the Design legacy showroom, I have been craving this kelly green color. I am thinking about painting my office this great color by Ben Moore (of course), in an Aura base (of course), and in a high gloss (of course) color 2033-30 - fresh scent green. It is intense, to say the least, but it is sooo happy! Anyhoo.... they had some great little chairs...

So clever...framed pieces of wallpaper...so nice and symmetrical...love the antlers!

A HUGE old sign in perfectly distressed condition with a lovely fall display on the table....great crystal chandelier with a piece of burlap woven through the chair to help mask the cord....smart!

A great pair of old doors.......

Alrighty the, break over, back to work...I have A LOT to do before I go to Morocco next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!