.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Mrs. O....

So I am heading to Atlanta on Thursday (for the Gift Show).....and on our last trip (Morocco & Portugal) saw a total failure of my poor little suitcase. Total bummer as it was the perfect sized little wheelie with orange and white zebra stripes. (Never have to guess if that black suitcase is mine.....)..so today I was at TJ Maxx in search of said new suitcase, to no avail. Some are too big, some too small and some just too black. I know, I know, I wear nothing but black all the time, but this is different. Anyhoo......there was one piece that would have worked just fine, but for the fact that it was pink......uh, I think not!

While I did not find a suitcase, I did find a beautiful book. I am often amazed at some of the discount stores, to just how many cool books they have. The book I got is called Mrs. O - The Face of Fashion Democracy.

I LOVE Michelle Obama. She is completely lovely.....and intelligent, and stunning, and stylish..... as this book eloquently points out by featuring an event that she attended, such as the Inauguration, and then discusses her fashion style at the event as well as discussing the designer (like Maria Pinto) of the outfit. Love it! .....I almost fell over when the price on the book was only $5.99. Okay...I guess I will just have to get it then.....

While it is only 9:30, it is a chilly night, I have just put a new down comforter and new sheets on the bed and I plan to get cozy and pour over my lovely new book. Off I go........ Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!