.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

My new garden shed.....

I AM SOOOOOOO EXCITED! We are building a garden shed in our garden starting this weekend. We were going to get chickens - how totally Portland - but we had the realization that if we traveled, besides getting a house sitter, we would need a chicken sitter...YIKES! too much trouble.....so Garden Shed it is! I have come up with design that has both form and function. 8 x 10 in size....and we are using recycled materials from Craig's List and the Rebuilding Center as much as possible. Here are some of the shed styles I was looking at (believe me, I looked at HUNDREDS) to help with our ideas..........Stay tuned for the process of the build...and the finished product next week! YIPPEE!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, with those gardening mag in your hand i am tell that your decorating efforts will be a success. Post some picture after your garden shed is done with the decoration.

    ReplyDelete

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!