.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

DOMINO.IS.COMING.BACK.HOLY.CRAP!



HALLELUJAH! I can hardly believe the news I just heard...Domino magazine is coming back....I cannot begin to tell you how happy this makes me. Oh, how I have missed Domino....here is what I have read.......



Domino magazine is returning to semi-regular publishing on April 17th. The new issue, titled Domino's Quick Fixes, will "mix new and previously published content." Today's news release described the project as "Domino's best home decorating stories, focusing on easy, often inexpensive changes that make a big difference -- from quick spruce-ups of dowdy furniture to more involved DIY projects like painting stairs or reorganizing a home office."The issue will be available on newsstands until July 16th for $10.99. "A second issue is planned for the fall, although the subject matter is not known at this time."



I will be anxiously awaiting April 17th.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!