.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Fwd: Such a beautiful day!!!



Sent from my iPhone,  so I apologize if there are spelling errors. 

Begin forwarded message:

From: "jj@digs inside & out" <jj@digs-pdx.com>
Date: March 4, 2012 5:54:19 PM PST
To: Blogger Email <shop121.18293447@blogger.com>
Subject: Such a beautiful day!!!

I cannot tell you how beautiful it was in Portland today!!!  Alberta street was loaded with people just wanting to get outside. The line at Salt and Straw ice cream shop was out the door!!  So in honor of such a lovely day I thought I would post some photos of a stunning yellow crocus, a stately pitcher plant and an edgeworthia in bloom in the garden of a client. Dare I say that spring is on the way???  Yippee!!!










Sent from my iPhone,  so I apologize if there are spelling errors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!