.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Things that do not suck , part II

Today is my birthday. I am in Paris. I spent the day at the Maison et Objet show looking at seriously kick ass stuff. I had dinner outside the Louvre at Cafe Marly with Sue G's parents. (ha ha Sue & Eric!) There was beer. This was the view from our table across the courtyard at the Louvre. I received many lovely texts and Facebook birthday wishes from my dear friends. Frenchy still loves me even though I am in France without him.

None of these things suck. I am grateful.

If only I could have remembered to turn to the right (once it got a bit darker) to take a photo of the Eiffel Tower while it was blinking. It must have been the beer.....

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! Happy Birthday! Cocktails when you return....

    ReplyDelete

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!