.

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Merry Christmas!

Christmas Eve morning When I arrived at the shop I found that some unknown person had left these two cute stuffed animals completely unattended, new, with tags still on them, sitting on the corner. Almost everyone was stopping to stare at them with that questioning look. I thought for sure that someone's dog, while being walked, would walk off with the toys. But when I left the store at 3 o'clock, they were miraculously still there. Funny! Anyhoo.......I hope you all had a lovely Christmas Eve and a fantastic Christmas Day! I have done absolutely nothing but eat, drink (lots of champagne) and lay on the couch watching Sherlock Holmes. Dreamy.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!