.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

MIX Magazine photo shoot!

I am so excited today! We are having a photo shoot in my garden for MIX Magazine (oregonlive.com/mix)- an Oregon food and wine magazine. The feature is called "Friday Night Dinner Party". It is a regular feature in the magazine and is about a group of friends getting together for a quick, fun and stylish dinner - OK I know that the shoot is taking place on a Saturday, but it was a timing thing. We are having 14 friends over for an evening outside - it is going to be 87 degrees today. I will post some personal pictures tomorrow from the event, but the magazine comes out in July! YIPPEE! So now, it is out to the garden to make things pretty and to set a lovely table....off I go! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!