.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

cool klismos......



I love a good klismos chair.....it is almost my favorite style - my favorite being the Series 7 by Arne Jacobsen....anyhoo......flipping through a trade publication this morning and I found this little lovely by Acrylicore. This is the Fantasia chair with a nailhead trim outlining an incredibly sculpted back. I love the acrylic legs - so sexy! ($1,850). Wouldn't it make a great dining chair????
I realize that I have been more than a little remiss on this whole blog thing, but DUDE, I am tired! I feel like I have been travelling for 8 weeks straight and my head is a little foggy. Thanks for your patience! I will get caught up soon, but for now, you've got the Klismos Chair - it could be worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!