.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Goodbye Gourmet Magazine


So I get this email this morning from SFERRA linens (who I just ordered the Kelly Wearstler wool throws from).  The point of their email was to tell its retailers which publications would be featuring their products in their holiday editions.  I read something that really made me sad.  Apparently, Gourmet magazine, which has been around for 70 years, will cease publication with its November issue.  Then I went to their website http://www.gourmet.com/ and down at the very bottom of the page is a very small message confirming the closure.  What a total bummer!  I love that magazine.  Now I have lost two of my favorites this year.  Domino (I am still REALLY bitter about that one) and Gourmet. Dude.  I am sorry to see it go.... sigh.






No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!