.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Victory!!!!!

Anyone who knows me is WELL aware of how happy I am to have an
account directly with Hickory Chair AND how much I LOVE Thomas
O'Brien.....

My timing was perfect today!!!! While in the Hickory showroom today
for a meeting with my rep Alfred, I just happened to snap a photo with
my major design hero himself!!!!!! Yippee!!!! He was most gracious
And I was most grateful for his time!!! He even signed his new book,
American Modern for me. Of course I paid for the book....but you know
what I mean!!!! His new pieces for his collection are lovely....
I've got some snaps that I will add tomorrow. Too tired now so it is
off to bed. What a great day.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!