.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

BACK IN PDX....

As much as I love to travel, I equally love to come home. Our little High Point Gang arrived back from last night full of new information and totally exhausted. It was an amazing market - people were finally shopping again and a few of our regular vendors said that it was their best show EVER! So happy! We spent 5 full days of staring at things - my favorite thing to do - trying to decide and then LOTS of purchasing for the shop for September delivery.

I have a lot of comments to attach to the pictures I have already posted and I am sure that I will get around to it eventually....so stay tuned!

I've got lots to show from Noir Trading, Design Legacy, Legend of Asia and Hickory Chair! So much great stuff!!!! Now it's off for a show and lots of coffee and then off to the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!