.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Last minute trip to the Vegas Market

Just when I thought I didn't need to go to the Las Vegas Market, I buy a last minute flight to attend. WTF? Turns out there is some new stuff I just need to see......Like Patagonia - they are showing for the first time in Las Vegas after having been missing from the High Point Market for the last two years. I am excited to see what they are up to.....

(Las Vegas World Market)

I also need to see Hi-Lite and Robert Abbey Lighting. I love lighting and these are two of my faves.... Hi-Lite is absolutely the best in industrial type fixtures and Robert Abbey is rolling out the new Mary McDonald line.... (Sorry, the Robert Abbey website is to the trade only).

(Hi Lite warehouse light....)

(Hi Lite-vapor lite)

(designer Mary McDonald)


(Mary McDonald Ondine lamp by Robert Abbey)

(Patagonia showroom from the High Point Market)

My friend, Miss Susan, is letting me stay with her for one night - since I am going down there on Monday and coming home on Tuesday - so we are going to head out to our favorite little restaurant in LV - Firefly - a killer tapas rest. with amazing Sangria - by the pitcher....the location on Paradise, not the downtown one.......

(The sangria at Firefly)

(Firefly on Paradise.....I've never seen it emtpy. Weird!)

I wonder how hot it is going to be down there.......... The last time I was in there in July it was 122 degrees! YIKES!!!!
Off I go...stay tuned for new product upates.........

1 comment:

  1. The lamps by Robert Abbey are spectacular, I found them recently on www.interior-deluxe.com/ and was impressed how good they matched the interior of our bedroom.

    ReplyDelete

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!