.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Look what I found......

I was looking for a vintage gate latch the other day and thought I would stop by Rejuvination. They have TOTALLY changed their look and offerings of late...now more towards mid-century, farmhouse, vintage-y - and much less Mission and Craftsman. Usually, I can't afford much of their vintage stuff, but I found this little beauty stuck back in a corner....marked down by more than half and with my trade discount, it went from $425 to $180. YIPPEE!!!! So damn cool!
SOLD to me! YIPPEE!!



A cool old gurney base...what cool wheels! I might just use it for display at the shop...but then, it might just find its way home with me....




I loved this old shop sign - it looks like it used to have covers and lights inside.....who wouldn't want this for their shop????

I thought this table arrangement was lovely - beautiful milky plates and bowls on a REALLY long zinc topped table and lovely metal Perry Mason chairs.

Lastly, a few weeks ago I posted an image of a cartoon character on a latte, and now I have an elephant. I swear, Matt at Petite Provence on Alberta St is incredibly talented at latte drawings.... head on down there, pick up a pastry and a coffee and have Matt make one for you...this happened to be a salted caramel latte...yum!

OK then....have a great weekend! It is going to be a scorcher here in PDX = 95 degrees, at least! Guess it is time for a bbq and a few cocktails!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!