.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Moroso...M'Afrique collection - AMAZING!!!

So there is another boutique inside ABC that totally knocked my socks off. Moroso is an Italian company that has asked Tord Boontje (my FAVORITE Dutch designer and who is behind the Midsummer Light) to design a line of outdoor furniture. The influence was based on African patterns, colors and textures and it is an unbelievable sight to see! I have never seen anything quite like it.......I have been thinking (plotting, really...)of how I can work one of these lovelies into my own garden..... The curly hooded chair (I want the black and white one) really seems like a collision between a classic French capucine chair and a scorpion... don't you think? Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!