.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Gnomes and Frogs......

I am just starting to crawl out from under the fog that is/was my head/chest cold courtesy of Portugal and I realized that I could not be happier with how the shop is looking at the moment. It's the little things......Such bright colors to balance out the gray days. What I am most pleased with is my gnome chair and the frog chairs. All of them are vintage and re- purposed pieces with new fabrics applied. The gnome fabric is so freaking cheerful! We have one gnome chair and 4 of the frog chairs - perfect for a small dining table! You should really stop by the shop and take a look........


How cute are those???????? LOVE LOVE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!