.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Out of touch......

DUDES! It has been one full week since my last post......I have my new best friend, THE HORRIFIC HEAD COLD to thank for that...oh yeah, and the really bad weather in Portugal last week..
So The French One and I got home at 1 am this morning - it was a crazy long day - 32 hours to get home....and it seems that I have been added to a watchlist by the Department of Homeland Security. Seriously. That's what I found out during my 3rd body search in Madrid yesterday. I am not sure the woman who corralled me was supposed to tell me that, but there it is. What the hell!
Anyhoo...at least we are home - nothing is more comforting than being able to get into your own bed and hope your cold packs up and just goes away!
So, thanks for your patience, I just need a few days down time to get rid of this cold thing...... The pressure in my head is almost unbearable. Thank God for the inventor of the neti pot. If you don't know what that is, google it. I know, it sounds kind of disgusting, but you cant imagine just how much it helps your head. It took me quite some time to resign myself to the use of it, but on my flights home, when my head was pressurizing and de-pressurizing with the planes cabin pressure, all I could think of was getting home to use the neti pot. All hail the neti pot.
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!