.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Killer coffee at Petite Provence!!!

It's the start of a new week at DIGS - we are in the midst of our "please make it go away" sale....and things are moving! It was a crazy weekend!

But to start things off right, I head straight across the street to Petite Provence bakery where Matt makes the BEST Big Ass lattes.....with lovely little designs.......see the fire breathing dragon! He made a princess for the table next to me....

Now that I'm fully caffeinated, it's off to work....come on down and join us!

1 comment:

  1. I want to taste that mouth watering coffee, I'll just take a break and make my own coffee^^ this is your fault body. lol

    ReplyDelete

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!