.

Monday, March 28, 2011

HIGH POINT HERE WE COME......

I can't believe how quickly this week snuck up on me! Hester, Sue and I are heading off to HP on three separate red-eye flights on Thursday night - need to get to HP early on Friday for a little pre-shopping! YIPPEE!!!! This time we are staying at the most lovely Proximity Hotel and I can't wait! I have soooo much client stuff to search for...can't wait to see the brand new Hickory Chair showroom...... so stay tuned.......we will be sharing a whole lot of beautiful things!!!


At the edge of the downtown area in HP is this crazy 3 story high boy. Look at the building to the right of it for scale. Hilarious! It really is a furniture town!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!