.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

WHEW!!!

What a week I have had! Last Wednesday I left town in an empty rented van and headed down south on a MAJOR plant expedition by way of the San Francisco Garden Show. Needless to say, I did not come back empty handed - not even close! As I took about a million photos and visited about a million gardens and nurseries, it's going to take me a little bit of time to get it together and actually post them...so bear with me.

But for now, here is a new plant I put in my garden the weekend before I left. Chaenomeles Orange Delight - a lovely little orange - really orange - not red - quince that only grows 2-3 feet tall by 5-6 feet wide. It looks great next to the brick house and when I actually paint the trim black in the next few weeks, it will be extra fab!

All right then, check back in a day or so and check out all the great stuff from my crazy garden trip!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!