.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Garden tour photos...






I was in Victoria last summer on a garden tour and I was just going back through some of the pictures and here is what I have found......LOVELY! What great colors!!!!! Enjoy!








Look at the texture of this unbelievably beautiful eryngium planum. The color combo in the below photo with the Euphorbia Palustris is stunning! Lordy!





I have been lusting after Martagon Lilies lately and I just got Lily bulb - L. martagon x 'Claude Shride' and Lily Bulb - L. martagon x 'Orange Marmalade' from B & D Lilies at lilybulb.com all for my little self! YIPPEE!!! These plants in Victoria were amazing! The white one was super white!







I love the combination above with the Elderberry - it really picks up the stem color in the Martagon.......clever!



OK that's it.....just a few photos to share. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!