.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Sebright Hostas....






Today Miss Barbara and Miss Susan went to Sebright Hostas between Woodburn and Salem. You cannot imagine how many lovely plants there were. I bought more than my fair share. For some reason, the picture of the Captain Kirk hosta got turned upside down - I did not love the hosta, but I did love the name.


The icing on the cake of my day though were the 2 cypripedium or lady slipper orchids that they had there waiting for me. Do you have any idea how difficult these are to find???? I have literally been looking for 2 years so needles to day, I am overjoyed!!! Yippee!!!! Now if I can get my grubby little paws on a few more martagon lilies.........anyone know where I can get a few....red please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!