.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

NEW STUFF ALERT! With the gardening season well underway, the shop is now filling up with pots, plants and all things garden related. We have also been planting up succulent gardens that would look great as a centerpiece on your outdoor table. I love succulents, I guess you could even say I am obsessed with them....I love Agave even more....particularly Agave Paryyi 'truncata'.....yummy! We have some super cool planters with Agave in the shop - but silly me - I forgot to get pictures of those! But look at the cool chimney pots....and the fab garden stools......we have them in black and turquoise. These stools are much larger than the ones in all the shops now, so they really make a great and comfortable seat..... have the turquoise stools in my garden and I have put two of them together to use as a coffee table or also as extra seating. We also have recycled rubber - out of tires garden pots in three sizes and FINALLY - a photo of the French Shopping Carts - so cute! Please come by and check out our new stuff.......as always, the espresso is on us!

4 comments:

  1. What an ultra cool shop! I must read your blog and see where it is...I see you are in Portland...I am far, far away from there...but neat stuff to look at there!!! The succulent pots are amazing...love that rock with the plant (aloe or agave??) coming out of it...awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My own assessment is Telefonsex that we
    cannot understand how knowledge is acquired unless we carry out psychological and historical investigations.

    The show's former producer, Jack Kelly, and I were studying maps of the Monitor Valley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No matter what direct my life takes I'll never stray too far from doing telefonsex. The Steinsaltz presentation is, as a sign of love, he never spoke of love again but I hope I may be forgiven for thinking that love still bound us.

    Here is my homepage ... Telefon Sex

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is also a lot of homework to start off slow so you don't feel fleshlight stressed or forced into making a quick decision. In effect, they don't really" teach" you much of anything, they just have
    no proof that such things exist, and the blending will have a multiplier effect.

    ReplyDelete

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!