.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

beautiful chinoiserie table setting....

Check this out...
Anyone who knows me is well aware of my love for chinoiserie...LOVE LOVE. I found this image this morning on the Duralee Fabrics site......I just ordered this same fabric in the black colorway for draperies in my bedroom....such a strong pattern...I'm in love!


Isn't it lovely??? Thomas Paul is the designer and I think this is my favorite pattern he has ever done! It comes in 5 color ways....

Thomas Paul's pagoda pattern (20959-19) for Duralee looks gorgeous as the table cover in this beautiful setting by Tobi Fairley Interior Design for the Lenox Hill gala celebrating Albert Hadley.

Wouldn't you love to get invited to this party???

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!