.

Monday, April 5, 2010

HIGH POINT HERE WE COME......

I had a realization that we leave for the Spring High Point Market next week - my oh my how time flies!

This year, it is Miss Sue (with me for the last 5 years), my darling and the ever stylish Miss Hester (one of my very best friends who just happens to work in my shop one day a week) and for the first time in High Point, Weirdo Todd (see previous posts to see just how weird). I do love that Weirdo Todd. The four of us are dangerous together. We are really kind of enablers - telling each other - "get it, get it!"

There is so much great stuff at the HP market that it is really kind of dizzying. I am needing to place an order with Hickory Chair (so happy!), Visual Comfort, Design Legacy...Steven Shell...Nathan Anthony - the list goes on and on!

As I start making my "to do " list I will post photos of what I am looking for....but for now, I will leave it you with this one image from Steven Shell - this is soooooo on my list!


2 comments:

  1. Time does fly, feel like I was just thinking about last year's high point only weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to this market? I am really looking forward to a little pre-shopping on Friday...that and the Thomas O'Brien book signing! LOVE THOMAS.

    ReplyDelete

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!